Matchzone: St Mirren (H)

An incredible final 30 minutes sealed one of the most memorable victories at Rugby Park in recent memory.

Kilmarnock trailed St Mirren 2-0 at half-time, but on the hour mark the Ayrshire side got firing.

Kyle Vassell bagged a brace complemented by a Danny Armstrong penalty and goals from Marley Watkins and David Watson – 18 minutes of madness.

The victory sees us leap back up to fourth place in the cinch Premiership, with one win in our final three pre-split games likely to secure top-six.

Mandron went close for the Saints after 12 minutes as he attempted to fire home a free header, but thankfully for Killie he fluffed his lines from eight yards out.

The Paisley side then found themselves ahead in the 20th minute as Dunne smashed home after a scramble inside the box from a corner.

Watkins almost levelled the scores after 35 minutes as his looping header looked to be heading goal-bound, but former Killie No 1 Zach Hemming pulled off a top save to keep it out.

Five minutes before half-time it was two for the Saints as Mandron slotted home a back-heel after losing his marker at a corner.

Robbie Deas had a good crack from distance in the 55th minute, his shot was blocked but only to the path of Watkins who couldn’t beat Hemming with a quick shot.

Captain Vassell then pulled one back for the hosts just after the hour mark to start the sensational final half-hour.

Four minutes later Watkins was fouled and Ross Hardie instantly pointed to the spot, Armstrong calmly fired past Hemming.

Watkins then grabbed a goal of his own just three minutes later with a fine looping header, and then Vassell doubled his money with a low drive in the 73rd minute.

Watson rounded off a bonkers 18 minutes with the pick of the bunch as he went on a mazy solo run from his own half before knocking it past Hemming with ease into the bottom corner.

Killie looked like scoring every time they went forward in the last half-hour, a successful day at the office after a disappointing first half.

Score: Kilmarnock 5-2 St Mirren

Team: Dennis, Wright, Deas (Ndaba 89), Findlay, Armstrong (McKenzie 83), Watson, Polworth, Donnelly, Kennedy (Cameron 83), Watkins (Stewart 83), Vassell (Van Veen 83)