Club Vacancy | Videographer
Kilmarnock Football Club is looking to enhance our video and media output, and an exciting opportunity awaits an enthusiastic and technically astute videographer to join the team.
This full-time position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their camera operating and editing skills, work on variety of exciting content, as well as gaining invaluable experience working for a Scottish Championship side.
Working as part of the media department, the successful candidate will work alongside the club’s Head of Media to produce high-quality video content for our official channels, including Killie TV.
The candidate will also have to work closely with the club’s marketing and commercial departments to promote all areas of the club.
We are seeking a creative and well-organised individual, who is able to contribute new ideas to our output.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- Film and edit creative content for the club’s official media and social channels (football and non-football content).
- Support the marketing team with adverts, promotional videos, PR features to achieve online KPIs and to enhance campaigns.
- Enhance and create engaging audio-visual football content such as player interviews, signings and behind-the-scenes features.
- To contribute innovative ideas to grow the club’s media platforms.
- Attend club events and support with coverage on our official media channels.
- To ensure all equipment (i.e. camera and technical equipment) and software is maintained.
- To assist the club’s content and social media strategy
- Working knowledge of current video, audio and design production workflows.
- Understanding of camera operations and techniques.
- Assist with the maintenance and uploading of the club’s Killie TV site and work closely with the Head of Media to promote and increase subscriptions both UK and abroad.
- Maintain and upload content into the relevant backend systems.
- Film post-match interviews with playing and management staff and edit highlights of matches.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong camera and editing skills.
- The ability to edit with Adobe Premier Pro or Final Cut.
- Ability to work within a small team towards deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates.
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen interest in football
How to Apply
Deadline: 5pm on Friday, December 24
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Reporting to: Head of Media
Location: BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park, Kilmarnock
This role is full time. Due to the nature of the post evening and weekend work will be necessary.
If you can add value to our team please email your CV along with your showreel or links to any work which displays your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday, December 24, 2021
Equality & Inclusion:
Kilmarnock Football Club is an equal opportunities employer, which positively encourages applications from qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.