Premier Sports Cup Ballot | Greenock Morton
All loyalty season pass holders that entered the ballot to attend the Kilmarnock v Greenock Morton match on the 20th July 2021 were successful.
These tickets will be available for loyalty season pass holders to purchase exclusively up until 8pm on Monday 19th July. Please purchase your loyalty tickets prior to this to avoid disappointment.
Remaining spaces will then be made available for all Season Pass holders to purchase after this time on a first come, first served basis using the same process as described below.
Ticket Prices are
- ADULT: £15
- CONCESSIONS (Over 65 / Under 21 / Students): £10
- UNDER 18: £8
- UNDER 16: £4
How to purchase your ticket for the Kilmarnock v Greenock Morton match:
- Enter your promo code – (promo codes are the five-character purchase reference code on your Season Pass Confirmation for this season. Please note promo codes are unique and can only be used to purchase 1 ticket per code)
- Click on Apply Code
- Select your ticket type available in the East Stand or Chadwick Stand
- Select your block on the seating plan
- Select your seat within the block
- Click on Purchase and follow on screen instructions to complete purchase – (please note that if you do not complete the purchase at this time your code locks for 15 minutes. After this time you will be able to use your code again)
- You will then receive your digital ticket and a PDF copy that can be printed with the QR code
- If you are unable to use the digital ticket or print a copy of the PDQ QR code please contact the ticket office and we will arrange for a copy to be printed for collection.
- Ticket Office can be contacted on 01563 545311 or by email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you back to Rugby Park.
The Ticket office will be open on matchday from 10am – 12noon & 2pm – 6pm and any printed copies should be collected prior to closing at 6pm.
Remember to bring photo ID to confirm your identity. Please take note of the below information so you are aware of what is required on the night. We would love you to come along wearing your favourite Killie colours to support the team.
You MUST arrive at the time slot directed in the below table. Check your ticket and the block number printed on your ticket will highlight the time at which you are expected to arrive at the East or Chadwick Stand Turnstiles (Please refer to your ticket).
It’s vitally important that you arrive at the time associated with your block and at the correct turnstile, as you may not be permitted entry if you miss this.
Blocks will exit the stadium in a staggered approach. Both the Northeast and Southeast gates will be open at full time and the security staff will make it clear which blocks should leave when and via which gate on the evening.
Please note that under level 0 restrictions face masks must be worn at all times, sanitising stations will be provided around the ground and your temperature will be taken on arrival. More information can be found here in relation to level 0 restrictions
The following safety video will give you more information as to what you should expect when your arrive on site.
Those that were successful in the ballot for the Kilmarnock v Stranraer match on Saturday, July 24 will be notified by 5pm on Tuesday, July 20.