Unacceptable conduct is conduct which is violent or disorderly.
Violent conduct includes:
- Any actual, attempted or threatened physical violence against any person, or intentional damage to property.
Disorderly conduct includes:
Conduct which stirs up or sustains, or is likely or is designed to stir up or sustain, hatred or ill will against or towards individuals or groups of people because of:
• Colour, race nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin
• Membership or presumed membership, of a religious group or of a social or cultural group with perceived religious affiliation
• Sexual orientation
• Transgender identity
• Using threatening, abusive or insulting words or conduct
• Displaying writing or any other thing which is threatening, abusive or insulting
This list is not exhaustive and must be read in conjunction with the Stadium Regulations.