Kilmarnock v St Mirren: Match Postponed
Our Ladbrokes Premiership match against St Mirren has been postponed following the decision of the Scottish FA Board to suspend all domestic football.
The Scottish FA and SPFL will continue to liaise with governments and UEFA in relation to domestic, European and International fixtures in the coming days and more information will be communicated at the appropriate time.
We will continue to update our supporters as the situation develops.
All tickets already purchased for this match will be valid for whenever the game is reschedule. At present, tickets will not be refunded
In line with directives issued by the World Health Organisation and the National Health Service, supporters should continue to practice good hygiene, including hand-washing, and be considerate of the fans around you.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell