KCST COVID-19 Update
Following the Scottish FA and SPFL statement announcing the immediate suspension of all domestic and grassroots football activity, we can provide the following update regarding KCST activities and classes.
Unfortunatley, all KCST projects have been postponed until further notice to minimise the spread of COVID-19. This includes:
- Killie Kickers
- Development Academy
- Walking Football
- All school programmes
We thank supporters for their patience and understanding during this time.
HELP LIMIT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
We encourage everyone to follow general cold and flu precautions to help prevent catching and spreading COVID-19.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Anyone showing symptoms of coronavirus such as a high temperature and new continuous cough should self-isolate for seven days. To find out more on the government’s advice for people who have or may have coronavirus please click here.