Join the Rugby Park roar this February
The Championship promotion race is heating up and we want you to join the Rugby Park roar and be part of Derek McInnes’ Blue and White Army for our three February home matches.
We take on Ayr United, Dunfermline and Raith Rovers at home this month and tickets for all three matches are now on sale.
Supporters who purchased a ticket for the original game against Dunfermline, which was abandoned due to fog on December 18, 2021, will be able to reuse these for the new date (Sat, Feb 12).
- Ayr United – Wednesday, February 9
- Dunfermline – Saturday, February 12
- Raith Rovers – Saturday, February 19
- Adult: £20
- Concessions: (O65 / U21 and Students): £15
- U18: £10
- U16: £5
- U5: Free of charge (Please note all under 5 tickets must be booked via the ticket office, these will not be available online)
If you would like to book an under 5 ticket and are unable to attend at the ticket office please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01563 545311 and the ticketing team will assist you.
Tickets are non-refundable and T&Cs apply. All supporters are reminded that they should be seated in the seats purchased.
Please bring a face covering with you as while we are encouraging fans to wear these in the stands, they are mandatory in enclosed areas including the toilets.
Ticket Office Times
- Wed, Feb 2 – Fri, Feb 4: 9.30am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Sat, Feb 5- Mon, Feb 7: Closed
- Tues, Feb 8: 9.30am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Wed, Feb 9: 12 noon – 6.45pm (Ticket Sales and Collections) 6.45pm – 7.45pm (Collections Only)
- Thurs, Feb 10 & Fri, Feb 11: 9.30am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Sat, Feb 12: 10am – 2.30pm (Ticket Sales and Collections) 2.30pm – 3pm (Collections Only)
- Sun 13th & Mon 14th Feb: Closed
- Tues, Feb 15– Friday, Feb 18: 9.30am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Sat, Feb 19: 10am – 2.30pm (Ticket Sales and Collections) 2.30pm – 3pm (Collections Only)