2023/24 Season Tickets
Honour, tradition and evolution: it’s in our DNA.
Blue and white blood has coursed the veins of our town since 1869. It has carried the nucleus of our club’s traditions through generations of supporters. Forever and ever, Killie will live within us all.
More than 5,000 of the Blue and White Army bought into the Rugby Park resurgence on our return to the Premiership. Now, it’s time to keep the blue flag flying high as we continue our evolution.
The manager’s message
“The first fight is always for survival, but it’s in our DNA to strive for more.
“Foundations for the 2023/24 campaign are already being solidified as we plan for the next phase of our evolution. In decades to come, I want our young generation of supporters to view this as the period that their club created a distinct identity on the pitch.
“We all share the vision of formulating a squad blooded with talented homegrown players that will drive this club towards competing for top-six and European places on a regular basis for many years to come. Our recent record at Rugby Park demonstrates how influential your support is to achieving that ambition.
“The bond between yourselves and the players will form the nucleus of our success next season: you are the chemistry of our club. Together, let’s make the next chapter the most memorable in our recent history.”
- Existing Season Ticket seats were held until the end of the early bird window (15 June).
- If you require any changes to your renewal category, please contact the ticketing team prior to purchasing: email@example.com
- If you are a full paying adult who wishes to add a free Under-5 ticket, please contact the ticketing team prior to the purchase.
- New Moffat family packages cannot be purchased online, please contact our ticketing team to book.
- If you require a physical Season Ticket card, you must select this option when purchasing or renewing your Season Ticket. Please note that there will be a nominal charge of £3 for this service.
- Digital Season Ticket passes can be stored on your smartphone wallet or the TicketCo Wallet App. This is free of charge.
- Due to COVID-19 related restrictions being lifted, Killie TV access is no longer included with the purchase of a season pass.
- Season Ticket FAQs can be found – HERE