Ticket Information | Viaplay League Cup Semi-Final
Kilmarnock will face Celtic in the semi-final of the Viaplay League Cup at Hampden Park on Saturday 14th January 2023. Season ticket holders can purchase tickets for the cup tie from 10am on Thursday 17th November, with general sale starting on Monday, 28th November.
Supporters should note key ticket information below:
South Stand (Lower): Blocks P1 – P6:
- Adult: £33
- Please note that there are no concession tickets available in blocks P1 – P6
West Stand: Blocks A1 – A5:
- Adult: £28
- Concession (Over-65/Under-16): £12
How to reserve tickets? (season ticket holders)
Season ticket holders will be issued a booking link via email and will be able to use their unique season ticket reference code to purchase tickets for the semi-final from 10am on Thursday 17th November. Season ticket references are the five-letter code which can be found on your season ticket card or season ticket confirmation. E.g: ABCDE
- Your season ticket reference code must be entered as a ‘promo code’ on the web page. This will allow you to view available seating within the stadium map. If you do not enter your season ticket reference code, all seating on the map will be shown as ‘unavailable’.
- Each season ticket holder will be able to purchase a maximum of two tickets for the cup tie. As reference codes are single-use only, both tickets must be purchased in the same transaction.
- The ‘season ticket holder’ window for purchasing tickets will run until 10am on Monday 28th November. However, you will still be able to access the online portal to purchase tickets using your season ticket reference code, providing that tickets remain after this period.
- The link provided to season ticket holders should not be shared publicly as individuals without season ticket reference codes will be unable to complete a transaction online.
- Please note that the subsequent confirmation email you receive MUST be used to collect your physical tickets from Rugby Park (more details below).
If you are a season ticket holder and do not receive your online portal link by 10am on Thursday 17th November, please contact the ticketing team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to redeem your tickets? (season ticket holders)
Upon purchasing your ticket(s), you will receive a booking confirmation email featuring a QR code. Please note that the QR code within your booking confirmation will not grant you access to the match. This QR code MUST be used to collect your match tickets from Rugby Park on one of the planned collection dates in December.
Collection times will be confirmed once all of the tickets on our system have been allocated. If you then need to enquire about postage, or collection by another person, please speak to our ticket office directly and they will advise on the best steps to take.
How to purchase tickets? (non-season ticket holders)
Remaining tickets will be placed on general sale on Monday, 28th November. These will only be available to purchase in-person from our ticket office at Rugby Park.
Ticket office contact details
If you require assistance, please contact our ticketing team via email@example.com, or call 01563 545311.
Ticket office opening hours
- Thursday 17th November: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Friday 18th November: 2pm – 7pm
- Saturday 19th November: 10am – 3pm
- Sunday 20th November: Closed
- Monday 21st – Wednesday 23rd November: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Thursday 24th November: 2pm – 8pm
- Friday 25th November: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th November: Closed
- Monday 28th – Friday 2nd December: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm