Ticket Information | St Mirren (H)
Kilmarnock will kick-off the New Year with a cinch Premiership clash against St Mirren at The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park on Monday 2nd January 2023.
Tickets for the 3pm kick-off are now on sale and can be purchased online or at the Killie Ticket Office.
- Adult: £25
- Concessions (Over-65/Student/Under-21): £20
- Under 18: £15
- Under 16: £8
- Under 5: Free with any full paying Over-18 – (MUST contact the ticket office to arrange)
- Ambulant & Carer tickets: £15 (Carer – FOC)
*To purchase ambulant & carer tickets, please contact the ticketing team on email@example.com or 01563 545311
Away supporters will be situated in the Chadwick Stand, and tickets are available for purchase online only. If an away supporter purchases a home end ticket, they will be denied entry.
Supporters will also have the chance to watch the match via live stream, with a Killie TV game pass available for £12.99. Streaming details can be found HERE.
Ticket Office Opening Times
- Monday 5th December – Wednesday 7th December: CLOSED due to Viaplay Cup Semi-Final ticketing preparation.
- Thursday 8th – Friday 9th December: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 10th December & Sunday 11th December: CLOSED
- Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th December: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 14th December: CLOSED due to Viaplay Cup Semi-Final ticket collections being held in the 1869 Suite: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm – (semi-final ticket collections only)
- Thursday 15th & Friday 16th December: CLOSED due to Viaplay Cup Semi-Final ticket collections being held in the 1869 Suite: 12pm – 8pm (semi-final ticket collections only)
- Saturday 17th – Monday 26th December: CLOSED
- Tuesday 27th December: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 28th December: 12 noon – 7.45pm – Matchday Sales
- Thursday 29th – Saturday 31st December: 10am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Sunday 1st January: Closed
- Monday 2nd January: 10am – 3pm (matchday sales & ticket collections only)
If you require assistance, please contact our ticketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01563 545311