Ticket Information | Dunfermline (H)
Tickets for our penultimate home match of the campaign against Dunfermline on Saturday, April 9 are now on sale.
Tickets can be bought online right up until kick off while our Ticket Office is open at the times indicated below for physical purchases until 2.30pm on matchday.
Later in the week, we’ll detail how anyone who buys a ticket for this match can use the unique code to get money off their ticket for our final home game of the season against Arbroath on Friday, April 22.
- Adult: £20
- Concessions: (O65 / U21 and Students): £15
- U18: £10
- U16: £5
- U5: Free of charge (Please note all under 5 tickets must be booked via the ticket office, these will not be available online)
If you would like to book an under 5 ticket and are unable to attend at the ticket office please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01563 545311 and the ticketing team will assist you.
Tickets are non-refundable and T&Cs apply. All supporters are reminded that they should be seated in the seats purchased.
Please bring a face covering with you as while we are encouraging fans to wear these in the stands, they are mandatory in enclosed areas including the toilets.
Ticket Office Opening Times:
- Monday, April 4: 9.30am – 1pm & 2pm – 3.30pm.
- Tuesday, April 5 – Friday, April 8: 9.30am – 1pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 9th April: 10am – 2.30pm (Ticket Sales and Collections) 2.30pm – 3pm (Collections Only)