Mulumbu: I wanted to share goal joy with fans
As far as iconic images of the season go, the sight of Youssouf Mulumbu rushing to embrace the Super Killie Away support after Stuart Findlay's Tynecastle winner is right up there.
The DR Congo midfielder showed technique, poise and patience to play a key part in the crucial strike which broke our club-record points total and now he wants more of those scenes at Rugby Park.
Saturday's programme cover star said: "It was just crazy because it was a very important goal in a very important game and the feeling at that moment was unbelievable” he said."I wanted to share that with the fans.
"Now we have our destiny in our own hands and we’re going to see how we’re going to react in front of our own fans."
We've got plenty packed into your 52-page matchday read including how Killie played a part in the birth of the Busby Babes and looking back at a few our favourite Spanish contingent to wear the Blue and White stripes in our regular Foreign Legion segment..
Here is what is included in Saturday's programme
- Steve Clarke's programme notes
- Youssouf Mulumbu on Steve Clarke's PFA success and going for glory at home
- Win a signed Youssouf Mulumbu shirt
- How Killie played a part in the birth of the Busby Babes by John Livingston
- Trust In Killie Update
- Focus on Hibernian
- Richard Cairns on some of Killie's Spanish stars
- Stephen O'Donnell's Dream 5-A-Side team
- Reserves Review of the Season
- Killie Quiz and KCST Report
- Alex Bruce Player Poster
- Classic Clashes: Kilmarnock v Hibs - May 2006