Finance options for Season Passes
Kilmarnock FC can now unveil the finance options available to supporters for 2020/21 Season Passes.
Our V12 Finance options will be ready to go live tomorrow (Wednesday 24th June) at 10am for new and existing season ticket holder wishing to renew their ticket using the finance option.
Existing Season Ticket Holders can use their renewal code to apply for finance. This is the same code that is generated from TicketCo as your season ticket renewal and if you need the code you can contact the team to clarify this.
New or Returning Fans wishing to purchase a new Season Pass should contact our team on 01563 545 311 or email us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
They will then process your seat and send you all the relevant documentation from our finance partner which you then must complete online. The process is very simple and most fans will find out within 10 minutes if their application has been accepted.
Follow the below steps to apply for finance to renew your season ticket.
- Follow the link: https://www.v12seasonticketfinance.com/shops/kilmarnockfc/products
- Select whether you wish to apply (renew) or purchase a new ticket
- If renewing – enter your reservation code and click “Search”
- Confirm your Season Pass is correct and add this to your basket. If you need to add more, repeat the above steps until your basket is full BEFORE you progress to step 4.
- Click “Add to basket”
- Select Appropriate finance term – 5 or 9 months
- Complete Form
- An email will then be sent to notify if you have been successful or unsuccessful
Please note, you can NOT use this system to change or amend your current Season Pass booking in anyway. If you need any changes then contact our team on 01563 545 311 or email us – email@example.com.