Buy your Pars ticket and get money off v Arbroath
We want to get Rugby Park rocking for our final two home matches of the season and we’ve got a ticket offer for you as the promotion race goes down to the final few games.
If you buy a ticket for our match against Dunfermline on Saturday, April 9 then you’ll get 20% off a ticket for our final home league game v Arbroath on Friday, April 22.
Season Pass holders get access to all home league matches as part of their package but we know that they might want to buy a ticket to bring a friend along to add to the atmosphere and so they can also take advantage of this offer.
To claim this discount, (starting from 10am on Monday, April 11) click this Arbroath ticket link and you will need your Kilmarnock v Dunfermline match ticket purchase reference code or your season pass purchase reference code. Please note promo codes are unique and can only be used to purchase 1 ticket per code.
Please see the following example below
Instructions to claim your promo discount;
- Enter your promo code – (promo codes – use your Kilmarnock v Dunfermline match ticket purchase reference code or season pass purchase reference code, please note promo codes are unique and can only be used to purchase 1 ticket per code)
- Click on Apply Code
- Select your ticket type available in the East Stand, Frank Beattie Stand or Moffat Stand
- Select your block on the seating plan
- Select your seat within the block
- Click on Purchase and follow on screen instructions to complete purchase – (please note that if you do not complete the purchase at this time your code locks for 15 minutes. After this time you will be able to use your code again)
- You will then receive your digital ticket and a PDF copy that can be printed with the QR code
Terms & Conditions;
- Each individual promo code is unique and can only be used to purchase 1 ticket per code
- All match tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Match tickets/digital passes remain the property of Kilmarnock FC and its use is subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of use.
- Each match ticket/digital pass is valid for the advertised match date or any date to which a match is re-scheduled. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances.
- The Club reserves the right to re-locate reserved seats for safety or segregation reasons.
- Match attendees are subject to ground regulations which are displayed in the Stadium and copies of which are available on request.
If you are unable to use the digital ticket or print a copy of the PDQ QR code please contact the ticket office and we will arrange for a copy to be printed for collection.
Ticket Office can be contacted on 01563 545311 or by email email@example.com
- Adult: £20
- Concessions: (O65 / U21 and Students): £15
- U18: £10
- U16: £5
- U5: Free of charge (Please note all under 5 tickets must be booked via the ticket office, these will not be available online)
If you would like to book an under 5 ticket and are unable to attend at the ticket office please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01563 545311 and the ticketing team will assist you.
Tickets are non-refundable and T&Cs apply. All supporters are reminded that they should be seated in the seats purchased.
Please bring a face covering with you as while we are encouraging fans to wear these in the stands, they are mandatory in enclosed areas including the toilets.