Back us against the Buddies
Kilmarnock Football Club can confirm that Saturday’s Scottish Premiership clash against St Mirren will go ahead as planned.
As efforts continue to minimise the spread of Coronavirus, we will continue to take measures to ensure the health and safety of all those who attend matches at Rugby Park.
In line with directives issued by the World Health Organisation and the National Health Service, supporters should continue to practice good hygiene, including hand-washing, and be considerate of the fans around you.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
The club is in regular discussion with the Scottish FA and SPFL Joint Response group. This group will remain in talks with the Scottish Government over plans to restrict public gatherings from next week and we will continue to relay all key messages to our fans.
Anyone suffering from symptoms associated with COVID-19 should avoid coming to the match and follow government advice and self isolate for seven days.
We look forward to seeing as many fans at Rugby Park as possible this weekend and thank you for your continued support.
Ticket prices are as follow:
Kilmarnock v St. Mirren Saturday, March 14 – Kick off 3pm.
- Adults: – £22
- Concessions: (Under-21, full-time students, over-65) – £17
- U16s: – £5