in #KillieStories September 20, 2018
Stephen O'Donnell is a very happy man on and off the pitch.
Sunday's match programme cover star has been a revelation since Steve Clarke's arrival as manager with his form for Killie leading the 26-year-old to become a regular Scotland international.
Our right back has been discussing life on and off the pitch, Lee McCulloch's Killie sales pitch, how our current boss has helped his career as well as answering your questions submitted on social media.
Have you visited The Church of Saint Steve Clarke Facebook page? We managed to track down the creators and talk all about Clarkeology.
Here's what is packed inside your 52-page matchday programme
- Steve Clarke's matchday notes
- Stephen O'Donnell on finding happiness on and off the field
- Stephen O'Donnell answers fans questions
- Interview with the creators of The Church of Saint Steve Clarke Facebook page
- Greg Stewart centre spread poster
- Eamonn Brophy's Dream 5-A-Side team
- Tommy Burns Film Premiere
- Focus on Celtic
- Kilmarnock in History Part Four
- Trust in Killie Campaign Update
- Band Zone and Community Hero
You can buy this edition of the programme through Curtis Sport.